Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Nancy, Nancy, quite contrary - how does your garden grow?

Heirloom tomatoes, pepper plants and herbies - all waiting to be eaten! - that's how they grow.

They also grow all in a row.

Can you spot the two lonely limes? Don't worry, I gave this tree a super-spike of citrus tree fertilizer.

And I'm trying to root these lovely hydrangeas from a plant given to me by my friend Angie, in addition to a fig tree, a camellia and a gardenia. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could root a gardenia!? Your hydrangea is beautiful. We've had so much fun watching our yard bloom this year since it's our first year in this house. I just put together a HUGE bouquet of hydrangeas for my kitchen yesterday. Love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom doesn't know if she can root a gardenia either - or any of the others! But we are trying. (They do look a bit droopy, to tell you the truth, Miss Nikki!)

    ReplyDelete