Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Year, (Not So) New Sadie

Hello, everyone, and happy new year! I am sorry I have been MIA over the past couple of months, but my ma and pa have been very busy, with renting out my old house in Macon, shopping for the holidays, traveling to see friends and celebrating the New Year. However, we are all back in the swing of things now.

January 1 was not just the start of a new year - it was also my fifth birthday! Yes, every year my ma says I am getting to be a big girl so it is time to start acting my age, but it is hard sometimes. Here is a picture of me with a toy Santa brought me:

And here's a photo of me with my toy just a few days later:

My ma says I can't have anything nice, but that's not true. I'm just curious about that squeaker and how it works. Nevertheless, I have a few resolutions for 2011 that I am going to work really, really hard at achieving.

1. Take care of my toys.

2. Go on daily walks.

3. Love my ma and pa and try not to constantly remind them that f-u-d time is coming up.

That reminds me - it's almost time for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment