Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Fever, Part 2

Hi everybody! Sorry I have been so absent lately from the dogo-blogosphere. My mom went on a trip to Texas to see Onslo and Hyacinth, or as I call her, "Faye the Great." She is going to write about her trip for all of her loyal readers (hi Brian!) this weekend.

While she was gone, I had to spend some time at the vet, because my pa was too busy at work to come home and let me out in the middle of the day. I really didn't mind though because they love me and take good care of me. They've been in business in Savannah for 100 years - that's a loooong time in dog years - and Dr. McCorvey is the fourth generation in her family to practice veterinary medicine.

Luckily for me and my pa, his work slowed down a bit on Saturday so he came and picked me up early. He even came to pick me up in my favorite ride:


It made quite the impression on all the vets and vet techs at Case!

Last night was the first chance my mom has had since she's been home to take me on a walk. Would you believe we spotted the first daffodils of the season?

That can only mean one thing - spring is right around the corner! Longer days and longer walks and more squirrels to chase...I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sadie, I hope you're right about Spring. I hear it's great!
    Your Friend,
    Tex

    ReplyDelete