Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sadie and the Uprooted Magnolia

It's cross-promotion day here at Six Inches High and Rising. My mom wants me to share with you one of her favorite blogs, Uprooted Magnolia. The Uprooted Magnolia, aka Miss Leah, used to work with my ma at Mercer and even took photos of my ma and pa when my pa put a ring on it AND when they made it official. We think Miss Leah is awfully talented. Here she is taking a picture of yours truly:

Well, Miss Leah uprooted her life in Macon, Georgia, to move all the way across the country to some place called Wyoming. I heard there's a cute cowboy involved, so giddyup, Miss Leah. We've really been thinking about her this week with all this crazy weather. Yesterday, my ma checked the weather for Wheatland, and it was -20 degrees. I would definitely need a fireplace and my favorite snuggly bed. Maybe a blankie, too.

Fortunately, Miss Leah took her camera with her to Wyoming, and has been documenting her new, western life in her award-winning blog, Uprooted Magnolia. We highly recommend it. And if you live in Georgia, you'll be really thankful for 40 degree temps after reading it.

Kisses, Miss Leah!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug Sadie! I think we are warming up for a little bit and then we'll be back to snow and colder temps. I look forward to visiting you this spring! Fingers crossed. :-)

    ReplyDelete