Friday, April 15, 2011

I Walk the Line

Today my ma came to watch me in action, as I work to get all my leg and back muscles strong again. Part of my exercises is walking in this tank on a treadmill that is submerged in water.

When I first started walking on this treadmill, the nice physical therapists started me off at three minutes. Now I am all the way up to 14 minutes.

If you'd like to see me in action, click on the video below. Normally I don't whine and cry when I am on the treadmill, but I was so excited to see my ma, I was ready to get out of the dunk tank and get back home in my sun puddle!



Because you're mine....I walk the line.

2 comments:

  1. Sadie,
    I'm so glad you're feeling better. I wish I could try that treadmill; it combines two of my favorite things - running and water. If only they could figure out a way to let me chase a ball in there, too. Sending best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
    Arf, arf,
    Tex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tex,
    Thank you for the get well wishes. I only have two days left of physical therapy. I think I am going to miss my friends at the vet, but they have taken good care of me. I am almost back to normal, and my Ma and Pa have promised to take me for a ride in the Fiat today. Yippee! I wish you were here to take a ride.
    Love,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete