Friday, June 24, 2011

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Join 'Em

My ma and pa are friends with a very nice couple, Mr. Chris and Miss Ashlie. Although I L-O-V-E Miss Ashlie (she goes for walks with me), Mr. Chris and I have never quite "clicked." I really think it's because the first time I met him, it was because he was wearing a motorcycle helmet. And I really don't like hats.

I guess I got a bad feeling about that motorcycle, because every time he came to the house, I barked and barked, trying to warn him about that dang motorcycle. Wednesday night he had a little accident and broke his wrist. He came by to visit me and my ma yesterday, and I finally decided to give him a break....pun intended.

We took a little nap together and let bygones be bygones. Get well soon, Mr. Chris! And my ma said you can sell that motorcycle ANY day now!




2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for what happened to him. But he must have already learned his lessons from that motorcycle accident. Good thing the injury is not very serious; there are cases that an accident requires the victim to undergo operations. Some don't even make it to the hospital. Too bad for the motorcycle though. It has to go now.

    Maggie Malone @Mastrangelo Law Offices

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't avoid it but sometimes, there are things that need to be given up during such accidents. It was good to know that nothing serious happened to him. I feel sorry for the bike but he can always get a new one. I'm sure that after what happened, he will be more careful on riding the motorcycle.

    Tracy Pierre @ Craig Swapp & Associates

    ReplyDelete