Monday, June 13, 2011

Shakin' It in Daffin Park

This morning my ma and I took our longest walk yet since my surgery -- to Daffin Park and back. The track around Daffin Park, home to the Savannah Sand Gnats, is a mile and a half long, so we guessed we walked nearly two miles by the time we got home. I did have to stop and shake my groove thang in front of the Daffin Park sign.

I was a little tired by the time I got home, but I made it there and back, so that must mean I am on the mend! Now, I am relaxing at the spa, getting my nails and hair did.

Happy Monday, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Sadie,
    I'm so glad that you are feeling better. You'll be chasing squirrels in no time. If I were you, though, I'd find that sunny spot and take a snooze for now.
    Your friend,
    Tex

    ReplyDelete