Thursday, May 27, 2010

Six Years in Photos

Tomorrow I'll be on the road to Chattanooga to celebrate a very special boy's sixth birthday. Since I'll be away from my computer, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish him happy birthday a day early.

It only seems like yesterday that he came into this world prematurely. I was in New York City, walking in Manhattan, when I got the call. I came home with an "I Heart NY" onesie and a whole lot of love.

We've had lots of good times together, and it's been a busy six years. We've had time spent snuggling:

Rocking and telling stories:

Vacationing at the beach (not too happy about the waves here!):

But happier the following year:

Welcoming a new baby brother:

Making a new friend in Sadie:

"Driving" Peter's racecar:

Visiting with family:

And acting silly with Nanny:

I love you, little man. I've learned a lot about myself from you. Happy, happy birthday.

xoxoxox,
Nanny

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! - Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little guy. He's adorable! Safe travels...

    ReplyDelete