Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Driving Miss Sadie

This past weekend, my ma's Aunt Faye came to visit us all the way from a land called Texas. Actually, I have been to Texas before, several years ago for Thanksgiving. Here is a picture of me with my cousin Opie.

Since Faye is technically my great aunt, I just call her Faye the Great. She is such a good aunt. She always wears red lipstick and she brought me some treats. She also took me for walks each morning around the neighborhood and I told her about Savannah.

I love Faye the Great so much, I tried to convince her to take me back to Texas with her in the Fiat. Here we are trying to make a break for it!

We miss you, Hyacinth. Come back to visit any time!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. So glad yall had a great visit!!! LOVE the last shot!

    ReplyDelete