Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Kind of Sunday

Today was another beautiful day in Savannah. My Ma and Pa decided that since I have been doing so well post-surgery, it was time for my first public outing. We headed to Forsyth Park in my favorite mode of transportation - the Fiat - to attend the Humane Society's Doggie Carnival. An added bonus was the SCAD Sidewalk Arts Festival, which had been held the day before.

There were lots of doggies that had vibrant colors on their coats, but my Ma and Pa wouldn't let me take a rest on the chalky sidewalk. My paws had some interesting hues, though.

I love an afternoon out in the park. My friends at Case Veterinary Hospital had a tent set up at the doggie carnival, and I was able to show Dr. Knight, the doctor who referred me to my surgeon, just how far I have come.

I enjoyed seeing the big fountain:

And the old oak trees with Spanish moss:

I was so glad to be out and about again, amongst my admiring public.

Time for a slice of pie at Vinnie's. Happy Sunday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment