Friday, September 10, 2010

Christmas in September

This afternoon, I heard something outside that sounded faintly like the UPS truck. I'm very good with sounds. Sure enough, a deliveryman brought us a big box, and my mom said it was an early Christmas present for yours truly.

If you've been reading my blog, you know sleeping is one of my favorite activities, right up there with chasing squirrels and eating S-U-P-P-E-R. So I know I am going to enjoy my cushy new sofa.

Coming separately: a bone-shaped monogrammed pillow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sadie - Your new bed looks great. I just realized I can jump up on my mom and dad's bed, even though it's so high off the ground that they have to use a stool. Do you get to sleep on your mom's furniture? I have a comfy spot on the sofa in the kitchen that is ALL mine!
    Your friend,
    Tex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tex,

    At my old house in Macon, I used to be able to sleep on anything and everything. However, my pa won't let me sleep on his bed or sofa. :-( I do, however, have three beds all of my own throughout my Savannah house. It's a pretty good gig if you can get it.

    Love,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete