Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Leggo My Gecko

For the past several weeks, I have had a few extra visitors around the house. Some big, some small and some missing a tail after I got through with him (sorry about that). Anyway, the geckos have come to visit - more specifically, the Mediterranean geckos. I let my mom know when I see one and she scoops them up and takes them back outside.

This one was just a wee baby. My mom doesn't mind them because they eat insects and spiders. But she would prefer not to see them in the bathroom in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a picture of him! Sadie, you're great with the camera. Your mom told me about this tiny invasion a while back and I've been curious about what they look like. I don't think I'd like to see them in the middle of the night either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty good with a camera, aren't I, Miss Leah? Even without opposable thumbs!

    ReplyDelete