Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be Mine

Today is Valentine's Day, a day to celebrate love, companionship and friendship. Oh, and don't forget the candy and treats.

I'd like to wish a very happy day to my most special friends back in the snow in Macon. Here's a picture of me and my friend Ellie. (She's on the left, in case you can't tell. She should have a blog titled Six FEET High and Rising.)

I also would like to send a bark out to my buds Sunny and Buddy. They lived next door to me in Macon and I have run many a lap around their back yard. (Their mom calls it the Hound Dog 400.)

Here's Sunny:


And here's Buddy:

Even though I have moved to Savannah and made new friends, I still love my friends back in Macon. Remember: make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold. Plus, all of them could have treats.

Speaking of F-U-D, I have to wish a very happy Valentine's Day to my Mom and Pa. I love them so much, and not just because they give me S-U-P-P-E-R. They take me on trips and on long walks around Daffin Park. They give me belly rubs and a soft bed at night. They make sure I stay healthy and happy.


1 comment: