Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spring Fever Sadie

The weather today in Savannah is overcast (again), gray (again) and drizzly (again). While I'm inside staying dry, I can't help but dream of spring:

A few weekends ago, the weather was actually warm enough to laze around outside and take naps in the sun puddles. That's what my pa calls them. Here I am all stretched out and dreaming of chasing squirrels:


Ahh, spring. So much to look forward to with your blooming azaleas, warm sunshine and daylight savings time. Well, as my mom's PaPa used to say, "What did the monkey say when the train ran over its tail? Won't be long now!"

2 comments:

  1. Sadie, I will soon be with you in the spring and sun puddles. Do you have a pair of Chanel sunglasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, will you take me for long walks when you are staying at my house? Please avoid the flasher down by the Montessori school.

    ReplyDelete