Friday, February 12, 2010

Whose Woods These Are I Think I Know

The National Weather Service is predicting winter weather for Savannah this evening. That means snow! My mom says she heard that the last time it snowed in Savannah, it was 1996, so I wasn't even a thought then!

The last time it snowed in Savannah, my mom was in graduate school in Athens and gas was $1.25 a gallon. And I was -10 years old.

I know just the other day I was dreaming of warm weather and spring, but today I am dreaming of snow. It's a hound's prerogative to change her mind, after all. Here's a pic of me enjoying the snow at my old home in Macon last year:




Also, here's a video that will let you know what I enjoy more than snow:



Stay safe and warm, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Love how she ran around the snow to get to supper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Nikki,

    I don't play when it comes to S-U-P-P-E-R. How is Tex? He can be my friend.

    Love,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete